"Add New Task" and "Delete Completed Tasks" fail sometimes (may be reproduced locally) to add new task:
get-view Tasks | get-tree | get-menu "Add Task..." | click
Issue seems fixed.
Problem with test still exists:
1. Run Add New Task test - it should pass;
2. Run it second time - DeleteAllTasks context will fail because control "Delete" is disabled for some reason.
Try to delete it manually - Delete is disabled until you reopen Tasks view. It looks like Q7 doesn't wait for Tasks view is completely loaded..
Reproduced on windows.
I'm giving up, all I have found:
1. It happens only in Resource perspective.
2. And only when Reset perspective checkbox is checked.
3. Looks like that is some problem with view activation/focus processing. If you manually set focus away from the Task view, everything works fine for one more time and then again fails.
sorry, assigning it back to you