I have 64-bit Windows OS and both jdk and jre's for 32 and 64 bit.
Bonita AUT can't start with any of these Java's: "This Java Instance does not support a 32-bit JVM" message is shown.
Bonita can be started as a stand-alone application successfully.
1) Create AUT-32 bit configuration (which can't be started due to 64-bit configuration);
2) Try to run it - get the failure (This Java Instance does not support a 32-bit JVM) - ok;
3) Press "Configure..." button and change path to 64-bit AUT;
4) Try to run it - you've got the same failure - bug.
5) Create new AUT-64 configuration - you can start it successfully.